Naples All Hands (NAH) guidelines for posting Ads
please remember that the Ads are posted by other users, not by Naples All Hands. Sellers and buyers are responsible for all aspects of the transactions in which they choose to participate.
Naples All Hands provides an interface for users to connect with one another. Naples All Hands does not participate in, nor is it a party to, any transactions.
Naples All Hands does not screen or control users who may sell or buy on Naples All Hands, nor does Naples All Hands review or authenticate all listings, items, or services offered for sale. Therefore, users of this service should be aware that:
- Sellers and buyers are completely responsible for working out the sale and exchange of goods or services.
- Sellers and buyers must resolve any disputes that may arise from Naples All Hands transactions. It is important to use care throughout your dealings with other people.
- Sellers and buyers are responsible for researching and complying with any applicable laws, regulations or restrictions on items, services, or manner of sale or exchange that may pertain to transactions in which they participate.
- Sellers and buyers cannot include names or links to competitor sites.
- To avoid spam, email addresses in text, subject line, and replies will not be permitted*. Sellers and Buyers are allowed to provide phone numbers to communicate.
Business and Services cannot be advertised for free under any of the categories listed. Users will be required to purchase tokens via paypal (please read section 'Paid Ads').
*Business/Services posts can include email address/website info.
- It is not permitted to sell on behalf of another party.
Naples All Hands reserves the right to reject or remove any ad that may be considered illegal, offensive or inappropriate. Please make sure any transactions you conduct comply fully to these guidelines.
What Happens if you break the Rules?
"Many times members don't realize that they have gone against guidelines. That is why it is your responsibility to always remain up to date with all NAH rules and guidelines.
Please keep in mind that all infractions are different, and will be handled on an individual basis.
Tips for Posting Ads:
How to create your Account on NAH:
- Click on 'Sign up', fill out the online form, and submit (provide us with a valid email address*).
- After you Sign up, NAH will automatically send you an email to test the email address you provided.
- Complete the registration process by clicking on the link embedded in the email NAH sent you to test the account you provided**.
- * NAH will never make your email address visible on the Site.
- ** If you do not complete the registration process within 48 hrs, you will not be able to log on to site and your NAH account will be deleted.
- NOTE: check your 'Spam'/'Deleted' folders if you cannot find NAH emails in your Inbox
How to contact the Seller:
- log in
- browse the Ad you are interested in
- click on " contact seller" located below the Ad
- write your message and submit. Message will be sent to the seller's private Inbox.
How to Reply:
- When you receive a NAH message in your Inbox, click on the link embedded in the email, write your message and submit.
- Also, you can check new messages and reply through the website: log on and look under 'My Ads'; then click on 'Messages'.
- Another way is to click on "View messages" located below your Ad and reply from there.
- Messages on the website can be seen only by you and the person who contacted you.
How to add/edit/delete ADs:
- Click on 'My Ads', if you want to edit, delete, or mark items as sold.
- Messages and posts will be REVIEWED by NAH Admin prior to sending/posting them (process usually takes few minutes).
Click on 'Contact us' if you need to contact the Webmaster or send a feedback; contact email@example.com if you would like to advertise your business on NAH Site!
Thank you for your support.